CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nathan turns 4

I can hardly believe that Mister Nathan is 4 years old now wow.. where has the time went. This Gramma is getting older by the second for sure. Nathan is not our grandson by blood but he is BY HEART!!!!!! We are blessed to have him in our lives and he calls Aaron his Uncle which makes Aaron so very happy and proud. And soon Nathan is to have a baby brother so I shall have another grandson WOO HOO.. just sorry I will not be there to see him BOO HOO!!!! But will get pictures I am sure. (HINT HINT) ha ha ha

Anyway hope your Birthday was a wonderful one Nathan and hoped you enjoyed the gift we mailed to you. WE LOVE YOU MISTER very very much. And it was hard leaving you in CA.

0 comments: