CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Midnight Snack for my boys..

Here are pictures of the Cinnamon Rolls I made last night for a midnight snack for Justin and Aaron they turned out really good.. they smelled so yummy liked the smell better than than eatting it.. ha ha ha After I let them rise I added a bunch more cinnamon sugar to the tops of them before I cooked them you can see it all over the pan.. sure made it smell good though....

0 comments: