CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, April 24, 2009

I made homemade Pizza tonight

Just call me Susie Homemaker today I decided to make homemade Pizza tonight since Justin (my cousin's son) was here spending the night with Aaron he came home with him after school on the bus. So having two 6 ft 4 over 300 pound boys to feed thought it was a good day to do it.... (smile)
One Pizza was regular dough with pepperoni, beef, red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers, onions and half of it had mushrooms on it. Mike is allergic to mushrooms but Justin and Aaron love them it also had a bunch of cheese on it.
The other pizza had garlic on the crust it had canadian bacon, pineapple,red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers, onions and it also had a lot of cheese on it. I also had fresh tomatoes to put on the top of them when they came out of the oven. They sure smelled yummy......
I am posting my masterpieces.. ha ha before.. during and afer cooked.. now I have cinnamon rolls to cook later tonight ( I told the boys for a midnight snack) they look so pretty they look like cinnabon cinnamon rolls I think.. Yummy... they have to rise for a couple more hours.. will send those pics later..But here are my Pizza pictures..





0 comments: