CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Evelyn see you soon

Today is Evelyn's Birthday and I would like all my friends and family who read my blog to please say a prayer for this dear sweet woman whom I call my adopted Mom. As you know she has Lung Cancer and at this moment she is not been feeling well. She has been having yet another round of Chemo lately and has not been feeling well and is tired. Tomorrow she goes in for another CT Scan to see how the cancer is doing. She really needs to be lifted up in prayer at this time as does her family because this takes a toll on them all. I wish I was there for them. Living this far away does stink sometimes. (sad face) But I will see her soon because Aaron and I fly out to California tomorrow for Evelyn's Granddaughters Wedding this weekend. Aaron is so very excited he has never been on an airplane before.

Aaron made Nathan (who is Evelyn's great grandson) a Thomas the Tank Engine blanket in his Home Economics class at school he even put his name on it turned out so cute I will post the pictures here in a minute.

Anyway hope everyone has a beautiful day but ESPECIALLY My Dear Sweet Evelyn whom I love with all my heart!!!!!♥~*~*~♥

0 comments: