CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THAT'S MY BOY

Aaron is taking 3 mainstream classes in his New High School and 4 Special Education ones. One of the mainstream ones he is taking is Home Economics. (He loves this class) they are teaching him to sew and to cook. He is having a ball. The other two classes are Art which is also loves and a Computer Class so anyone who knows my son at all knows he loves everything about computers. (Smile)

Anyway a couple of weeks ago I posted on here that he had made this awesome pillowcase. Well yesterday he comes home with something he had made for his niece Haley. (he has the sweetest heart) so loving and giving. Anyway he made this denim bag and put a cord through it said she could have it for her toys. But he also embroidered her name on it. AWESOME JOB.. he is going to teach me now how to do this. Ha Ha Ha......Anyway wanted to share this beautiful work done by Aaron. Yes yes yes I am a proud mama can you tell??????



2 comments:

MarlaSt said...

That is awesome!! What a beautiful job you did Aaron!!!

Judy said...

I will tell him you said so Marla thanks a bunch... he is doing so good.. I am very proud of him..

Love ya