CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hard to Imagine

It is hard to imagine that one month from today my Baby Boy, Aaron Michael will be 16 years old. Goodness where have all the years gone. Seems like a couple of years ago I brought him home from the hospital. (smile) And I wonder many times what on earth I would have ever done without my BUBBA... he is such a sweetie.. My big teddy bear...Ha ha ha.. Some of you have asked me if we have a GameStop nearby. Yes, we have one in Enid and go there often. (smile) When we were talking about moving here Aaron said is there a Gamestop near there. I said I don't know but GameStop is on the internet. But I looked it up before we moved and found there is one in Enid and in Woodward and we go to both of these towns often. Enid is where the Missionary Baptist Church is and Woodward is where his Psychologist is. So those of you who asked about getting him a Gift card for his Birthdays and or Christmastime etc.. Yes you can get GameStop ones still.

I had best get busy it is Friday and the there is no school kids are out for Spring Break from now until March 23rd. So Jess came here right after school yesterday and is planning on staying a few days... That makes Aaron happy. He and Jessica have known each other since they were toddlers. They have a lot of fun together and love to aggravate each other just like regular Brother and Sisters do.. ha ha ha

Have a great weekend... Love ya...

0 comments: