CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Birthday

Last week was my Birthday. Michael and Aaron wanted to take me to this nice place to eat in Cherokee, Oklahoma because of Alva being so tiny and not many places to choose from here. Even though I am not eating much since my surgery last year I still like to go out to dinner. (I bring home my dinner in a box and eat on it a couple of days) Ha Ha ha So I have become a very cheap date for sure. I ate my salad and a bit of soup and put my dinner in a box. Amanda did not have to go to work till 1 AM so Kimmi, Amanda and Jessica wanted to go to dinner with us also. We all enjoyed the place. And of course we had to take pictures to remember the occasion. Thank you all for making my Birthday Extra Special. We had two adorable waitresses one kept calling me Mom so they took a picture of my new daughter with me for my Birthday and when she sang happy birthday to me she sang Happy Dear Mom. Was way to funny.. Amanda made me Tinkerbell Cupcakes for my Birthday they were so cute.














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU ENJOOYED YOUR B-DAY