CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Wonderful Thanksgiving

We had a great day with our "Special Family" the Yearsley Clan. As always Bob outdid himself on the Turkey as you will see in one of the pictures below it was 28 pounds he cooked it on the Bar B Q was so so juicy and flavorful.. YUM YUM...
Nathan was adorable kept wanting to play the Wii with Uncle Aaron he would tell him lets do it again. He is so so cute. I love that kid so much !!!!!
Aaron took my picture with my "SISTERS" Pat, Penny and Pam I am so happy they have included me as being one of their sisters.
(I am so lucky) cause I was picked!!!! (smile) I had bought Pat and Bob a Platter at the Cracker Barrel on the way home from Oklahoma the minute I saw it I told Michael we have to buy that for them it was PERFECT!!!!!!
Penny said her and Pat could not fit in the kitchen at the same time cause of their bottoms being so big ha ha ha.. so I had to take a picture of that as well.. just some family humor. We do have a lot of fun!!!!!
Patrice made some wonderful things which included Homemade Apple Pie was great.. Wish I had a piece right now. I took a picture of it. Ben made some homemade Cranberry Sauce. They are so cute together. I am so happy they found each other. Ben is so good with Nathan and also he is so good with William and Aaron. WE THINK BEN IS FOR SURE A KEEPER!!!!!! Cannot wait for the wedding in May...
I will post some pictures of the day..there is also one of me and Evelyn.. She is doing so well since her cancer treatments. GOD IS GOOD!!! We had a lot to be THANKFUL this THANKSGIVING FOR SURE!!!!!!
















































0 comments: