CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Prayers Needed for the Gayler Family

Today Elnora Gayler passed away I have basically known her ALL of my life. Our families met when I was 11 months old and I grew up with her daughter Sharon. Elnora was like a second Mom to me while I was growing up and I loved her dearly.

Here is a picture of her and Odis I have one of me and her also that was taken a while back I will have to find it.

Pray for the family as arrangements are being made...

0 comments: