CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elnora Gaylers Service

We attend the viewing on Tuesday evening and the services yesterday at the Coachella church then the graveside services too. It was a wonderful service of the celebration of her life as a wonderful wife and mother.

I took a lot of pictures because Deanna asked me too so I will share some of them on here. The flowers were beautiful and it was nice to see some of the sister churches also send flowers.

Here are some pictures of the actual service.
Bro. Steven Ridings the Pastor at Coachella did part of the service and Kevin Parsons from Visalia did some of it as well. Matt Graham led the songs.



























Here are some from the Graveside Service













And here are some pictures I wanted...
One is me and Larry Jr my handsome nephew. And me with his Mom who my kids call Aunt Dodo. There is one of Michael with Tracey. One of me with my cousin Julie, and one of me with my cousin Phyllis and Me and Sharon. The Burdette's, The Monroes, The Adams' (who are newlyweds).....One with Aaron and Sharon who he calls Auntie Sharon...And me and Matt.













0 comments: