CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fond Farewell

On Sunday there was a Potluck at Church and they had honored us by making it a Lockwood Potluck Farewell Dinner. It was very sweet. We wish to thank "ALL" of you who stayed to wish us well. It is times like that you see who really does care and love you and those who will miss us. (smile) it meant a lot to us. We wish to thank those of you for the BEAUTIFUL cards and gifts for our new home. How very sweet of you to remember us in this way. We shall miss you!!!!!!!!! I shall keep all the cards and when I am homesick for California I shall read them all and cry again. God Bless you all....

We took a few pictures..






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been a while since you've had an update....