CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Surprise Visit

Last night our doorbell rang and we found Norm, Arlene and Nolan on our doorstep. It was so nice to see them all. Arlene had been in my daycare when she was a baby and then when Mr. Nolan came along I had him in my daycare when he was just 6 weeks old. So I have watched them both grow up over the years. I took some pictures of Aaron with the kids last night and I will also post one of Aaron with them when they were younger too... It was so nice of them to stop by and say say goodbye to us. I love them all very much.. Sad and nice time all rolled into one...








This was taken Christmas 8 years ago....of Aaron with Arlene

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing those with me. I'm so glad you got to see the kids before you moved. We stopped by a few weeks ago and you weren't home(that's what we get for not calling!).
It sounds like you are going through the door that was opened especially for you and your family. I will miss you so much, but I am so happy you will be surrounded by family and friends who love and appreciate you.
I hope you know that my kids would not have turned out as good as they are without you. I love you!

Dawn