CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Good Day... Old Friends..

Aaron and I went to see a dear old friend today Lela she has not been feeling to well and she is staying at her daughters house right now (Kathy) who Aaron is also crazy about. So he got double hugs many times today. (smile) He has missed them both very much (I have missed them very much too)He said on the way there can we please go by a Florist mom I want to take her some flowers.. PLEASE...he said I will pay for them. He is just to sweet and has such a big heart....
We loved Kathy's new home it is beautiful and her view is awesome. I also took pictures of the view from her patio. So it was a wonderful day and I am so happy we got to go. GOD IS GOOD.....
Here are some pictures.
One is of Aaron with Lela with her flowers he took to her. Also another picture of Aaron with Lela...There is a picture of Aaron giving Kathy the bear hugs she loves to get from him.... And the last one is the beautiful view Kathy has WOW I love it....

















THANKS Kathy for having us over.. love ya....

0 comments: