CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, December 20, 2010

SO Proud of our son

I am so proud of Aaron Michael Lockwood.. AKA BUBBA

Just went online to check out his Semester Grades and he got ALL A's and B's and 2 of the B's he missed an A by the skin of his teeth.. This all despite the fact of his surgery and his being in the hospital and all. All I can say is WAY TO GO BUBBA.. And all of these classes but one his English 4 (Senior English) that is the only class that is NOT a mainstream regular education class. WOO HOO..

I am just thrilled with him he is trying so very hard and all his hard work and efforts are paying off...

Love you Bubba.. Hugs Momma

0 comments: