CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve

Hello friends.. Hope you all have a nice New Years Eve. Mike has to work tonight at Wally World from 10 pm to 7 am...

Nathan Minton has been here a couple of days spending some time with Bubba. They have had a nice time.

This morning I made them French Toast with Powder Sugar, Fresh Apples and Whipped Cream on it. Aaron said he didn't want to eat it cause it was to pretty.. Ha

Nathan said I should take a picture of it and send it to Ihop. Ha!

Anyway they ate it.. and seemed to enjoy it.

Have a safe New Years Eve...

0 comments: