CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Monday Morning

Hope all who are reading this had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was very quiet. Michael had to go into work at 8 pm and work till 5 am. Bubba was not feeling well and went up to take a nap at 3 pm and did not wake until 5:30 the next morning. So needless to say I was alone most of the day cause Mike had to take a nap too.

I was not going to decorate this year for the Holidays after the cruddy year we have had with all of Aaron's surgeries and health issues.. But he said Mom are you really not going to decorate??? So by that I knew he wanted me to.. so I decided I had to after that. So I have been busy getting the house ready for Christmas.

After losing my Mom and Evelyn just 19 days apart last month, I really did not feel the wanting to celebrate. But life goes on... Cannot sit around feeling depressed. And Bubba needs something to make his days happier he has had such a rough year.

Sometimes I think no one is reading my blog then I get emails from you all saying okay Judy why aren't you posting? HA HA HA.. So I guess many of you do keep up to date on the Lockwood Clan from this site. So I will keep on posting as time permits and I remember to do it. HA!

Here are a few pictures of my decorations..














0 comments: