CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, November 1, 2010

SO glad October is over..

A day after my last posting I got a phone call that said that my Mom had passed away.. I could not believe it. Evelyn had died earlier in the month then Tommy then my mother.. and also Aaron had his surgery and had been in an out of the hospital.

So we took off on Saturday and made the trek to CA for my Moms funeral and then went to Tommys the next day after my Moms.

I know she is finally at peace and is with my Daddy once again and she is HAPPY..

Was such an insane month. I pray November is better..

Please continue to keep Bubba in your prayers.

I had this picture taken of my Mom prior to me moving to Oklahoma..

Rest in Peace dear Mommy...

0 comments: