CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, May 17, 2010

And it all continues

People REALLY need to mind their own business. I posted something yesterday about Stepmothers day or Step Monsters Day whichever the case may be.. Well someone from our church in CA jumped all over me. Luckily my friends jumped right in to defend my postings.. knowing I was teasing and making a joke. HELLO anyone who knows me knows I tease a lot... !!!!! Anyway this chick deleted me and Aaron today what a hoot.. What is happeniing out there in CA anyway...??? This is insane...

0 comments: