CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Went to Arkansas and saw my Uncles

Mike and Aaron had Thursday and Friday off from school so we decided to take a little road trip (6 hours away) to see my Uncle Bill and Uncle Danny. It was great seeing them again. My Aunt Liz had a stoke last year and is still having some issues but is doing better and she looked good. Saw my cousin Tallulah and her man Stan who is such a nice guy. We had a great little visit and hope to go back soon and visit again here are a few pictures I took...My Uncle Bill has several acres, Michael and Aaron had a ball walking around and checking it all out..










0 comments: