CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Elijah is best medicine for Bubba

Elijah is a baby who attends the church here in Alva he is 2 1/2 months old. Aaron adores him and has to hold him and talk to him each time at church. Since Aaron was not up to attending church on Sunday ( was in a bit of pain from the surgery etc ) Andrea, Elijah's mommy brought him over for Bubba to play with him yesterday for a bit. I must say seeing them together Elijah is indeed the best medicine for Bubba. He is soooooooooooooo good with babies and kids and loves them to pieces.. (smile) Aaron is indeed my GENTLE GIANT.....



0 comments: