CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Our week last week

Well it started out pretty good then Monday evening Aaron took his shower and complained again about something hurting him I had been telling him for a week or so to let me look but he is a teenager now and said he would be fine. Well he was crying when he got out of the shower and called me in to look at what was bothering him. There was a very large growth (like a mole) It had been bleeding also. I called the Dr the next morning she said she would put in a referal to the Dermo/oncology in Enid, OK. Because of our family history with skin cancer we do not mess around with these things. I have had cancer 2times and Sara had it when she was only 5 years old. Aaron had one removed about 18 months ago but we got it in time. So they called me Wednesday afternoon and said to bring him in on Thursday so off we went to Enid. But not without complications first. We got up to go and went out my tire was low. We had a nail in it a few months back and they patched it. Well we went to fill it up with air. Halfway to Enid it went flat again. So as soon as we arrived in Enid we had gotten there early thank the Lord. Well we found a tire store. I could not afford 4 new tires right now so just replaced the front ones that day as it was they were 260.00 ouch had not planned on that expense for the day. Oh well knew we needed them will go back in a month or so to get 2 news for the back. So after that we went to the Oncologist. They did do surgery to remove it and then sent it to Pathology for a Biopsy they said would take about 10 working days for results possibly. So please keep Aaron in your prayers poor kiddo has been dealt enough bad cards in his life without this on top of it.
Will post more when I learn more.. Thanks in advance for your prayers..

0 comments: