CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday July 26th

Heard wonderful news today that Sis. Wiggins is home from the Hospital and Rehab for her knee surgery and that she is doing wonderful. I am so pleased to hear this.
Please continue to keep her in your prayers however while she still is recovering from this. And please continue to keep Sis. Pat Yates in your prayers as well as she is still not doing well.

Have another request please keep my sister in your prayers her fiance passed away this past week and I know that she is having a rough time of it right now, death is never easy. Even though she and I don't really get along I still keep her in my prayers and pray she will be fine, so please say a prayer for her.

As I posted yesterday was our 39th Wedding Anniversary, Aaron took a picture of us this morning after church. We have not aged gracefully. ha ha ha as you can see in the wedding picture I posted yesterday and this one now.

Hope you all have a blessed week.. Love and Prayers

0 comments: