CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Morning Dear Friends

Well if you came on to read my blog guess you are my friend. (smile) so hello there dear friend.

Sorry I have not updated for a bit, been a busy week this week way to MUCH DRAMA for THIS MAMA...

But putting that all aside now and moving on.. life is to short for people who do not love and care for you. Cannot change people even if we wished to. Life goes on and you have to consider what is most important to you and I know I need to care for the two guys in my life and not think about what might have been etc.

GOD IS GOOD....I need to focus on letting him take care of the mean and nasty people and not me. (SMILE) So.. on with life..

Please continue to remember Dear Sis Wiggins as she is still recooperating from her knee surgery. She is doing well and news is possibly going home on Sunday.

Also please remember Sis. Pat Yates, as she is not doing well at all and recently suffered a stroke along with her other medical issues she already had (liver and kidneys) So please remember her and Bro. Lloyd her hubby in your prayers because he is her Caregiver and I am sure is also tired and covets your prayers.

Hope you all have a nice Friday and remember God Loves You even if no one else does and he is all that Matters... so keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart..
Hugs N Prayers to you all........................

0 comments: