CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day








Had a wonderful morning at church awesome message as always by Bro. Clapp. God has sure blessed him with the gift of speaking. They also gave gifts to all the Moms attending this morning it was called a Bouquet of Blessings, it is a bottle of lotion with a scripture on it in a cute little bag with a booklet of scriptures included... It is adorable. I took a picture of it to show you. Also pictures with my guys....

0 comments: