CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day to one and all

Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend we are having a Bar B Q at my cousins for the kids end of the school year and Mike's new job and early Memorial Day I guess too. (smile) Things are going good here, Aaron did awesome in school this year last time I checked his grades online they were 2 A's 3 B's and 2 C's. way to go Bubba. Will have to check them next week after the finals are all recorded to see what he winds up with for his actual report card.

Mike is doing well with his job having to get used to sleeping in the daytime but it doing pretty well with it. Keep him in your prayers he is not a young man anymore hope working 10 at night to 7 am is not to hard on him.

As for me my fibromyalgia has been giving me some issues as of late so please say a prayer about that because I still have no medical insurance and it is causing me quite a bit of pain. Getting old I know..

Be safe this weekend nutty people out there driving on the roads..

Love to you all.. Judy

0 comments: