CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello friends

Well we got through the first week back to school for Michael and for Aaron. Aaron is a Senior wow. Mike will be working at the HS as a Paraprofessional in a couple of weeks right now working as a Para at the Middle School.

Aaron broke his cell phone yesterday at school he was so upset I felt so sorry for him.

The In Home Health Care Nurses are still coming daily before school to check his vitals and change his dressing on his infected area. They are AWESOME nurses ALL OF THEM. We are so lucky to have them help us out with this. Keep on praying for his healing and health.

My High School is having their 40th reunion in November in CA I SOOOOOOOOO want to attend.. Please say a prayer for this. I went to school from Grade school with many of these people so have known some of them for almost 50 years it would be so very very awesome to see them all. I just have to pray for a windfall. (smile) or for us or someone to win the lottery. If ya win the lottery any of you please let me know. (smile) Seriously it would be awesome to attend it is during Thanksgiving Weekend so I would actually get to also see THE YEARSLEYs for Thanksgiving so would be a double blessing. So just have to come up with money for the flight to rent a car for a few days and for the ticket for the reunion and hotel cost for the night of the reunion. I can find places to stay while there since it would be just me coming. But still this will be a lot of money. So say a prayer for me that this would work out. I could use a break... Mike really wants me to be able to go we attended his 40th Reunion right before we moved to Oklahoma. It was a lot of fun.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I have been feeling kind of yucky past few days.. And this heat is a booger it is 106 here today...

Hugs N Prayers to you ALL.........................

0 comments: