CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glad this is a new week................

I pray this week is better than last week.

The In Home Health Nurse came each day again this past week to see Bubba and take his vitals and change his dressing etc. He did not feel good most of the week. Then on Friday when she came she was not happy with the way the cyst/tumor was looking at all she said it was going to have to be drained she feared and she called our PCP (Pamela) and she said to come right over. Pam took a culture of it and said we needed to put in a call to the surgeon. So they faxed papers over to Dr. Shreck his surgeon and I called and spoke to the nurse she said she was already gone for the day but that she would give him all the paperwork and info first thing on Monday she said however he is leaving to go out of town this week. (Oh joy) not what I really wanted to hear. So I guess tomorrow we shall see.

Today is Sunday it is 2:17 and the Nurse just left. She said his temp was down today so that is a good thing. She said his Blood Pressure was slightly elevated however.

Then on top of all of Bubba's health issues I have gotten myself a major UTI and my back is killing me..Hurts when I walk really bad. And my fibro has been giving me fits this week as well. I know stress and fibro do not mix. So I am praying this next week is a better week for us all.

I hope you all have a great week.. Love and Hugs

0 comments: