CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Never promised a tomorrow..

Just received one of those awful phone calls. The babies on my profile on facebook.. that I call my grandsons.. their grandpa died an hour or so ago with a massive heart attack. Please be with Patrice.. (the babies mommy) and her brother Michael and all the family he has left behind he was only 54 years old so quite scary indeed. God be with them all.... We are not promised a tomorrow tell those you love you love them.. NOW...

I laid my daddy to rest 11 years ago.. and I still love and miss him..

I love you Patrice and Michael and so know what you are going through..

Hugs N Prayers Judy

0 comments: