CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello

Hope everyone is having a great week thus far.. We are all okay here right now.. Aaron is getting anxious for school to begin I think. Anxious for his Senior year.. wow that sounds weird.. Senior and Aaron just don't go together LOL LOL

It was well over a 100 degrees here yesterday so I decided to try and make something pretty. My cousins son Ryan made it with Shrimp Salad in it I made it with Tuna Salad in it.. turned out pretty and very very yummy...

Here is what is looked like.. great for a summer dinner..

0 comments: