CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday March 27th

Hello all just thought I would pop on for a minute. Been cleaning and doing laundry and now have to go upstairs and iron. (ick) my least favorite chore I might add, but I like my guys to look good in their shirts so it is something that must be done. I put it off all week and now I have a pile up there to iron and Aaron will need one for church tomorrow and he needs one for tonight. The Teen's from the Church are going into Woodward to see the Barlow Girls in Concert tonight.

Bubba has had a pretty good week, he made it to school everyday this week for the entire day so this was really good.

He got his progress report this week in the mail for this Semester and Dad and I were quite proud of him. As of right now he is getting 2 A's 4 B's and 1 C and the C he is less than a point away from it being a B. So he still has time to make that into a B before school is out in May. We were very impressed with his grades considering he was out of school for over 2 weeks because of the surgery and the days he has had to come home early because of the Chemo medication making him ill. But he has made up all his work and is right on track. WOO HOO Bubba!!!!

Well, as I said I just came on to say hello and update you all a bit. Today is another blustery day here in Alva. The wind blew all day yesterday and today it is as well. So I do feel like Winnie the Pooh Bear today instead of Sugar Bear with this Blustery kind of weather. And as Eeyore would say thanks for stopping by and noticing me.. (smile) Love and Hugs to all who come to read this..

0 comments: