CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Our drive to Pratt, Kansas on Saturday

On Saturday we went into Kansas to Pratt City... it is only about an hour from us. We went over to check the city out and to get my oil changed in my van and do some shopping. Of course we had to stop and take pictures of the Water Tanks for Michael (smile) as always.. He loved the ones that said Hot and Cold on them. We also loved the wall of flags in Pratt and the pretty Theater they have also and in Medicine Lodge, Kansas they have a Veteran Memorial that is quite pretty as well.. We had a nice weekend was beautiful weather for a nice drive.








0 comments: