CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks Richard for the new pictures

Richard emailed me and said he had taken new pictures of Prestyn. He took pictures of his precious little Angel in one of the PJ outfits I sent. It was a Preemie size and it fits her pretty good. The dress I sent was a newborn but should fit her soon because she is now 4.75 pounds. She is growing fast. GOD IS GOOD.... Also he said court went well. Keep on praying. I put a new song on this page just for you Prestyn. Love ya Auntie Juju


0 comments: