CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Prayers Please

Well I spent most of the night in the hospital last night. We finally got home at 1:30 am this morning. Mike took me in yesterday afternoon they sent me down to urgent care. I got a throat infection was running a 103 temp and got dehydrated they gave me an IV and some IV antibiotics and liquid Tylenol with Codeine for the pain. They sent me to the lab for blood work. Then they sent me for xray to make sure throat wasn't clogged said it was fine. Am feeling better today he sent me home with Liquid Penicillin to take for 10 days and some liquid Tylenol with Codeine. I have not been able to eat for 2 days and could drink very little because my throat hurt so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you went Judy this can be dangerous especially so soon after your two surgeries. I am glad you are feeling better today. Get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Judy there is so much stuff going around this year you take care of yourself it has not been that long since your major surgery. How are things going from that?