CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

We had wonderful services yesterday morning for Easter at our church. There were 174 in attendance a full house which was great. We had many great specials too. I got a few pictures.I hope you all had wonderful church services yesterday too.



Our choir sang a song a I really liked so I video taped it with my digital camera. You will need to turn off the music player at the bottom of my page if you wish to view and listen to the video of the choir. (smile)


After church I came home and cooked all afternoon. I made 2 pans of enchiladas with meat and cheese and a pan with just cheese enchiladas. I also made Spanish Rice and Refried Beans. I also made a Carrot Cake because it was Pat's Birthday on Easter too. I did not want the Yearsley Family to have to cook on Easter with Evelyn still being in the hospital and all. So after it was all cooked we took it over to their house.
When I spoke to Evelyn on the phone while there she said please send me a plate of food and some cake. (she is tired of the hospital food I think) So when Pat, Bob and Bill went over there for evening visiting hours they took her some food. Aaron even got a bucket full of goodies for Easter from Bob and Pat. This family never forgets Aaron and includes him in on all family things. SO SO AWESOME.....
We spent the afternoon and evening there. OUR WONDERFUL FAMILY....God sure blessed us when he put them ALL in our lives. I do not know what we would do without them. They have been such a support system for me whenever Aaron is in the hospital and even when I just had my surgery. WE LOVE THEM ALL.
This is Pat opening up her Birthday Present from us.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you to make dinner for them. But I would have expected none the less of you Judy. Also the pictures were great. Aaron has grown into such a handsome young man. And so much taller than Michael now too. And WOW Judy you have lost weight. You look wonderful. Not that you weren't beautiful before but you looked AWESOME... We love you all

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Judy you look great thank you for sharing these with me. And I pray your friend Evelyn gets better soon. Keep me up to date she is in our prayers

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice Easter have you been taking care of yourself. I heard through the grapevine you spent the night in the hospital last week. What is up with that lady? You need to take care of yourself. Mike and Aaron need you and so does a lot of other people who loves you.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how tall Aaron has gotten he is one big young man for sure. And he is only 14 years old? WOW. He is so handsome just like his dad too. You look great too Judy. I miss you guys
Love