CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello

Not sure why but I cannot update this on my laptop it won't let me. And I don't get on this computer very often cause it is old.

Just wanted to update you all though

Aaron is having yet another surgery this week on the 26th of January. This will be his 5th one in 2 years. UGH...

Not sure if more radiation or what will be needed until after surgery is over with.

I will try and get online later this week and let you all know how things are going.

Have to run today is his Pre Op Appointment for Blood and X rays before I take him for his afternoon class at Vo Tech even though he is in pain he wants to go to school for a few hours. Cause he will miss some classes after surgery.

Hugs to all reading this... Love ya

0 comments: