CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Year is Flying By

Cannot believe the school year is almost over and even more hard to believe is that Aaron is graduating. Something the teachers had always told me he would never do... (well they were wrong) and not only graduating but graduating in the top of the class.. He has been doing AWESOME.. he amazes me... he just needs help understanding and explaining to him what needs to be done and he can do it...

Here is his graduation announcement I designed it so fits him. Love this picture of him looking at the water..

We are so very very proud of Bubba.. Way to go Dude

0 comments: