CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring break is over and my guys are back to work and to school this morning. Sure was a quick week off for sure. I can hardly believe school will be over in a few weeks and Bubba will be graduating.. WOO HOO Bubba.. YOU rock dude..

Over Spring Break he had an Art Project he had to do. It was to design and decorate a Medieval weapon he made a Hammer it turned out really cool. I took photos of it and with him this morning before I drove him to school.





0 comments: