CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My weekend and the ER

On Saturday I was baking breads and candies for Christmas and I put a knife almost all the way through the palm of my left hand. We have always had insurance and I never once had to go to the ER for an emergency such as this. Now that I have no insurance I do something like that. ERGH!!!!
Blood was gushing everytime my heart would beat. Mike was asleep upstairs napping because he was working at 10pm that evening. Aaron was upstairs on his computer. Once I saw how deep it was and that it would require going to ER I hollered upstairs to Aaron. Bubba wake up Daddy please I have cut myself and need to go to the hospital. It was not a wide cut only needed 5 stitches but it was DEEP. Even the top of hand is all bruised and swollen I cannot get my wedding rings on either.
It is hard to see in the pictures how bruised it really is but cannot believe how bruised it is even on the top. But they did say it almost went all the way through my hand... I do things good when I do them .. (smile)




0 comments: