CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Family Pictures 2009

We didn't get any family pictures done last year because we were in the midst of moving back here. We arrived here 5 days before Christmas last year. Hard to believe we have been gone a year almost already. Time is flying by. Anyway we went to have pictures done. Normally they guys put on suit and ties I said hey lets do casual. Now that I can get into a pair of jeans. (smile) So we did. The photographer asked if we could do some floor shots I said yep I can get up and down now I said 2 years ago I couldn't do that. Ha!!!! Amazing what losing 130 pounds can do for ya huh? So here are some of the shots they took..










0 comments: