CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Celebration of Life Service

As I am sitting here writing this all my family in California are attending the Celebration of Life service for Ashly, the services started at 10:00 am. My thoughts and prayers are with them all today. It will be a sad time because she is gone but also they will get to hear how much she was loved and adored as well. Missing you all in CA and you know I would have been with you if at all possible. Sending prayers and hugs your way Benji, Tammy and Tommy..

0 comments: